Wednesday 4 May 2016

Slight update on current progress

So, haven't been touching much gunpla lately due to work again, So far it's just been priming the parts then checking for defects for the past 3 weeks really, but most of the mods seem to end up being fine, the only hard part is masking and painting each part. Also decided to go to a weekend flea market to see if there are any old or rare to find kits and sure enough there were at least a few that piqued my interest. They weren't necessary buys but I couldn't resist the urge to get them since they were there in a pair.

Yup, pretty much the main parts are primed and ready to paint. Just the head is giving me some slight scratch marks here and there. Still need to restock primer before finishing this up.  Seam lines so far aren't apparent in the large parts and mostly left are in the shoulders which shouldn't be a problem with slight putty if need be.



Yeah, I found these guys in a second hand shop selling for like RM15 each, color swap was intentional I guess or the previous owner decided to do so. Since both of them were there I just couldn't help it. They're pretty much in good shape, don't see nothing broken except for the mercurius' defensor bits being loose but that could be fixed and also a rigid hose for Vayaete's cannon to it's generator missing. I am still unsure if I want to restore them completely with a painted build or decided to kitbash both of them into one unit. I have another vayaete in storage and an unbuilt HG Serpent. I could probably use them for thought.







No comments:

Post a Comment