Friday 20 May 2016

WIP custom abyss gundam update

Some minor updates on my custom abyss gundam, Already sprayed most of the joint and cannon parts with some Mr.Hobby Dark Grey (2). Decided to add a bit of mettalic parts on abyss' gundam binder cannons. I drill a bit on the end of the cannons to widen up the hole to make sure the metallic parts could fit in. It worked out perfectly fine without the need to use super glue for me to secure the metallic parts. A pretty simple mod but yeah I'm kinda of a newbie when it comes to modding stuff and adding metallic parts.



 Pics of it before being assembled, I forgot to take the picture of before and after the hole widening on the barrels. But it's pretty easy for you to widen it if you know the size of the metallic part's peg end.

And here is the pic of it after insertion. Turned out quite nice than I thought. Probably will removed these and insert them again after I topcoat the barrel's with matte clearcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment