Friday 22 January 2016

Odaiba Gundamfront visit

Okay, first things first, I'm sure most of you guys know of this place by now and some of you have probably gone there, during my trip to japan last August which me and a friend daringly went last minute with no plan whatsoever, we visited gundamfront at Odaiba, Tokyo. It was really a dream come true and was also one of my things to do in my bucket list. I went there not knowing what to expect except for the 1:1 scale gundam outside the mall and also the usual special limited edition kits they sell there. Came to my surprise was a large hall displaying every single gunpla they had ever made until the current series which was G no reconguista that time. I was amazed and slightly frustrated at the gunplas that was on my wishlist but never could get due to it being out of production. Well for those who wanted to see the hall, I managed to get a few shots of it since my camera was running out of battery. I'm not gonna show you in detail each box of kits they have since this will be a very long post.







 Some really old early production of kits from Zeta series. Notice most of the old kits are single colored. They mostly were intended to adults more I guess.

 One of the very kits that I wanted to get in Japan where the Virsago and Ashtaron from Gundam X. Too bad they couldn't be found anywhere.

I'll certainly bee visiting this place again when I visit japan again this year I hope. I'll also try to get pictures of stores in akihabara where it's ideal to get kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment