Sunday 24 January 2016

Barbatos updates

Some updates on the Barbatos custom build. Finished with painting the major parts. Just need to assemble and do a few posing actions after its been fully assembled. I am still building the lance weapon that comes with the first IBO weapon set just to build thi custom kit, and I haven't actually thought of naming this yet.


 Fully assemble the torso, which I somehow prefer to build this first in any gunpla kit. Must be some weird fetish I guess.

 Both legs are done. Just left minor details to paint.
 Due to them being stickers originally, I just decided to paint it metallic purple on the leg armor parts.

After fully assembling the torso armor.


 Hand painted the A insignia on the shoulder and the left knee

 Pretty much now I just need to snap it up and take a few shots for the blog later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment