Saturday 23 January 2016

First Custom build in the Blog

Well for my first not so much custom build, here are a few additions I did on the recently released HG IBO 1/144 Gundam Barbatos. didn't went into much detail modding because I was already brainstorming on this years GBWC 2016 entry which I will be participating again.

Added some Plaplates on the front skirts to make it a little bit longer than it originally was. Turned out as what I was expecting.

Added some plaplates on the shins since it was looking quite bland to begin with. Also did a few panel scribing which I'm still trying to get used to it. I didn't took a picture of this but I also added some putty to bury the A symbol on the right knee.

 Added extra plaplates to extend the should part downwards.

 For the right leg where i removed the A insignia on the knee, I created a knife holster to be used with an armor Schneider from a NG 1/100 Gale Strike and stick it over the knee area. I also added plaplates on the side skirts to make it feel that it has more something on the sides of the legs.


 Had to grind the holder of the armor Schneider to have it fit with Barbatos' hands.

 Also extend a bit on the Barbatos' V fin to make it longer. The face was already heavily detailed so i didn't bother much adding more stuff on it. Also added a triangle on the chest area ( Illuminati much, haha). Not willing to do panel lines yet as of now.
Gonna continue in my next post posting finished painted products.

No comments:

Post a Comment